In this article:
- How to schedule messages to send at a designated time and date
- How to set a message to send on a recurring basis (e.g. daily/weekly etc.) and setting a termination date for the recurrence
- How to edit a scheduled message without having to create a new message and schedule
You can schedule messages to send at a later time or date, as well as set a broadcast to be repeating. Please note - if you are on a pre-paid account, you will need to have set-up and automatic top-up before you can schedule messages.
1. Use the New Message option (under Messaging in the left-hand menu) to construct your broadcast
2. In the "Schedule" section, click on the dropdown and select "Schedule for later"
3. Select the date and time for the message to send, as well as confirming the time zone (this will default to the time zone in your account settings)
4. Click "Schedule" in the bottom right to save the message and trigger the scheduling.
1. Complete the steps 1-3 as above
2. In the Message Recurrence section, click on the dropdown and click "Schedule message to repeat"
3. Select the frequency at which you want the message to repeat (Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly or Annually)
4. Select the termination date for the message cycle
NOTE: You will see confirmation of the termination date and the number of occurrences the message will send
5. Click "Schedule" in the bottom right to save the message and trigger the scheduling and recurrence
Editing a Message schedule and the content of a scheduled message
You can pause, delete and edit message schedules, as well as edit the content of scheduled messages without having to start a new message cycle
1. Go to Messaging and then select Scheduled:
2. You will see a list of all scheduled messages appear:
3. Click on the three dots on the right of the broadcast you wish to edit, and select "Pause and Edit" (you can delete the schedule by clicking "Delete" in this menu):
4. This will now take you to the familiar "New Message" screen; however this time the screen is titled "Edit Message." Make the changes you want, and then click "Save & Resume" to save your changes and re-activate the message schedule, or "Save & Pause" to save your changes but keep the schedule paused until you re-activate it later: