Sharing Contact Groups
In this article:
- Instructions on how to share contact groups with sub-accounts, allowing sub-account users to send messages to contact groups that are saved under the parent account
As an administrator on the parent account, you can share contact groups with specific sub-accounts. This means that your sub-account holders will not need to re-create contact groups that already exist under the parent account.
- Go to Contacts > Contact Groups
- Click Share with sub-accounts
- Search and select the group(s)
- Search and select the sub-account(s)
- Click "Share"
When viewing the groups table, a shared group can be identified as the sub-accounts with access to the Group will be populated in the “Shared By” column
Note: Shared groups can only be managed by administrators at the parent account level. Users and administrators accessing the sub-account can only view and send to shared groups. If you require any modification to a shared group please contact a parent account administrator.